Stephen joined PSC in 2009 as a graduate engineer after completing his engineering degree at the University of Canterbury. PSC is committed to the development of engineers in the power industry and Stephen has gained a broad range of knowledge and experience on projects across the globe.
Some of the projects Stephen has worked on include:
- HVDC subsystem testing and commissioning on the
Borwin 1 HVDC light project in Germany and the
East West Interconnector in Wales
- New Zealand System Operator outage planning and
- Dolwin 2 HVDC project in Germany – Offshore Wind
Connections Commissioning Manager
- Spittal 275/132 kV Substation project in Scotland –
- Grid reliability forecast modelling and harmonic
The PSC management team would like to thank Stephen
for his commitment and excellent service over the past
10 years – well done.