Stephen Butler has recently completed 10 years of excellent service with PSC. Stephen joined PSC in 2009 as a graduate engineer after completing his engineering degree at the University of Canterbury.
PSC is committed to the development of engineers in the power industry and Stephen has gained a broad range of knowledge and experience on projects across the globe.
Some of the projects Stephen has worked on include:
- HVDC subsystem testing and commissioning on the Borwin 1 HVDC light project in Germany and the East West Interconnector in Wales
- New Zealand System Operator outage planning and analysis
- Dolwin 2 HVDC project in Germany – Offshore Wind Connections Commissioning Manager
- Spittal 275/132 kV Substation project in Scotland – Commissioning Manager
- Grid reliability forecast modelling and harmonic filter solutions
The PSC management team would like to thank Stephen for his commitment and excellent service over the past 10 years – well done.