PSC congratulates Tony Weller who recently achieved a significant milestone in completing 20 years of excellent service with PSC. Tony is a Senior SCADA Project & Support Engineer with extensive experience in EMS, SCADA, and HVDC/Substation automation and control systems.
Over the past 20 years Tony has worked on many projects for our clients including:
- Transpower New Zealand SCADA modelling and support services
- Energy Management System (EMS) upgrade projects
- Commissioning engineer/manager for the NordBalt HVDC Link project
- SCADA modelling and commissioning for clients in Darwin and South Australia
- Commissioning engineer for the HVDC Maritime Link project in Canada
The PSC management team would like to thank Tony for his commitment and excellent service over the past 20 years. A small social event was held in our Kirkland office in Washington State to celebrate this important milestone.