Peter Brown leads PSC’s New Zealand business and delivery team. In this role he fosters relationships with our clients, works with the managers of our skilled consultant teams and represents New Zealand within the wider PSC group.
With a Bachelor of Engineering from the University of Canterbury, Peter has worked in a range of organizations in the technology sector as well as starting and building his own test engineering business before it became part of PSC. He brings a strong sales, process and commercial focus to our business.
Peter strives to help teams develop their skills, learn new things and deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
- 10 years' experience in the electricity industry managing control system testing projects for generation companies
- Business development and sales of technology-based solutions
- Project and contract management
- Installation, testing and commissioning
- Engineering management and business administration
- Project scoping and estimating
Peter Brown Information
- General Manager - New Zealand