Marie Slako leads PSC’s Operational Technologies and Data Analytics team. She is a strategic leader who is skilled at fostering relationships, and a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders.
Marie has handled a wide array of energy data and analytics challenges across the transmission, distribution and gas landscape. In particular, she has experience with integrating new data with legacy data/systems, building analytical capabilities, building out and enhancing the electricity network model, establishing data governance practices within teams, and the power of spatial information and visualization.
- Over 20 years’ experience in the technology and electricity sectors
- Technical ability combined with empathetic leadership
- Business and strategy development
- Australian electricity industry experience
- Geographic Information Systems
- Project and Program Management
Marie Slako Information
- GM, Operational Technologies and Data Analytics Asia Pacific