Kevin is a collaborative energy and utility leader with proven success in directing and coaching cross-functional teams (including Engineers, Managers, Supervisors, Union personnel, Planning, SCM, etc.) to deliver safe and reliable high-quality operational and project performance.
Kevin has demonstrated experience in strategic technical leadership, ensuring compliance throughout a project’s execution via his experience in:
- Project management, leading both renewal/refurbishment HVDC projects as well as ‘new build’ initiatives
- Safe operations and maintenance procedures and processes
- Engineering, strong understanding of the design and construction management of high voltage transmission and distribution systems and substations
- NERC Compliance
- Asset management implementation
- Operational technology
- Strong financial acumen, budget management with Opex and Capex >$25million
- Development and implementation of sustainable operation plans that include team performance and improvement goals.
Kevin Edmondson Information
- GM, HVDC Europe