To be regarded globally as electricity experts, working with the energy industry to sustainably deliver power and improve the quality of human lives.
Deliver expertise and solutions to utilities and energy companies around the world, empowering them to innovate and thrive in a rapidly changing industry.
- We commit to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill-health.
- We commit to provide workplaces, over which PSC has control, that are safe for workers, visitors and the public.
- We commit to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks as far as reasonably practicable.
- We commit to consultation and participation of workers and/or workers’ representatives and the promotion of health, safety, welfare and rehabilitation of all staff.
- We commit to fulfill applicable local legal and other requirements such as codes of practice and safe operating procedures.
- We commit to continual improvement of the OH&S management system through the regular review of policies and procedures.
PSC will achieve and maintain excellence in safety and health by:
- Following hazard identification procedures to manage existing and new workplace hazards.
- Ensuring that all staff are adequately trained and are competent to perform the work entrusted to them.
- Ensuring staff are provided with adequate prescribed personal protective equipment for which the use is mandatory.
- Ensuring all injuries, illnesses and incidents are accurately reported.
- Ensuring our health and safety policy and procedures apply to all PSC employees including temporary staff and contractors.
Revision 08 – 11 February 2020