Matt is an energy sector leader who holds a strong belief that the engineering sector is fundamentally about change and creating positive, sustainable progress for society. Using his advisory, technical and project background, Matt brings a strong capability and track record of identifying, leading and managing strategic progression to improve business operations.
He has spent the last 25+ years working across the full spectrum of electricity supply and generation in Australia, United Kingdom, Asia and the USA. He has delivered numerous complex projects including the first integrated control and protection system in the UK, delivering capex projects to all the major network companies in Australia and advising government and private sector clients on energy projects and strategy.
Matt has led strategic thinking on how government and industry can navigate the energy transition toward an economically robust and sustainable future for communities and businesses. As part of this role, Matt works closely with partners such as the Monash University Grid Innovation Hub and frequently authors articles and presents at conferences on various aspects of the subject.
- Over 25 years’ experience in the electricity and generation industries
- Business and strategy development
- Strategic planning and project management
- Team leadership and management
- Substation project leadership and delivery
- Substation control and automation solutions
Matthew Robinson Information
- Head of Global Strategic Service Development