To empower people to transform the energy industry so that, together, we will power a sustainable world.
The energy transition is vital to our future and we are compelled to make a difference.
- We commit to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution
- We commit to fulfill applicable local legal and other requirements such as codes of practice and safe operating procedures
- We commit to continual improvement of the environmental management system through the regular review of policies and procedures
PSC will achieve and maintain excellence in environmental management PSC by:
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts and following risk and hazard identification procedures to manage existing and new environmental hazards
- Ensuring all staff are fully aware of PSC environmental objectives, targets, compliance, new developments and environmental issues
- Ensuring staff are provided with adequate tools, equipment and training where required to manage environmental risk
- Ensuring all staff are working in a manner that is appropriate to prevent pollution to the environment
- Ensuring all staff have the authority to stop any job they believe is unsafe or cannot be continued in a safe manner
- Developing practices to reduce our environmental impact and act as a sustainable and responsible company
- Annually review and update the businesses environmental objectives and targets.
- Ensuring this policy applies to all PSC staff including temporary staff and subcontractors
22 September 2021 (rev 03)