To be regarded globally as electricity experts, working with the energy industry to sustainably deliver power and improve the quality of human lives.
Deliver expertise and solutions to utilities and energy companies around the world, empowering them to innovate and thrive in a rapidly changing industry.
- We commit to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- We commit to fulfill applicable local legal and other requirements such as codes of practice and safe operating procedures.
- We commit to continual improvement of the environmental management system through the regular review of policies and procedures.
PSC will achieve and maintain excellence in environmental management PSC by:
- Identifying environmental aspects and impacts and following risk and hazard identification procedures to manage existing and new environmental hazards.
- Ensuring all staff are fully aware of PSC environmental objectives, targets, compliance, new developments and environmental issues.
- Ensuring staff are provided with adequate tools, equipment and training where required to manage environmental risk.
- Ensuring all staff are working in a manner that is appropriate to prevent pollution to the environment.
- Ensuring all staff has the authority to stop any job they believe is unsafe or cannot be continued in a safe manner.
- Developing practices to reduce our environmental impact and act as a sustainable and responsible company.
- Annually review and update the business’s environmental objectives and targets.
- Ensuring this policy applies to all PSC staff including temporary staff and subcontractors.
Last Reviewed: 4 February 2021 (rev 02)