Daniel oversees the Power Systems team in North America, manages daily operations, leads business development activities, and facilitates strategies to strengthen our relationships with our clients and stakeholders.
With over 28 years of power system experience, Daniel has dedicated his career to learning, implementing and teaching. He brings a strong background in consulting studies for the planning and operation of electric power systems, including steady-state and dynamic analysis applying state-of-the-art methodologies and software tools that will benefit our clients and employees alike. Beyond his hands-on approach to helping clients solve problems, Daniel has taught training courses to engineers of ISOs, TSOs and utilities from North, Central and South America and published, presented and co-authored several papers in international engineering meetings and conferences. Since 2008, he has been in management and leading business development and sales activities to promote engineering consulting services and specialized software tools for power system analysis.
- Over 28 years of power system experience
- Strong management skillset
- Demonstrated success leading business development and sales activities
- Excellent engineering consulting services
- Proficient training instructor to engineers of ISOs, TSOs and utilities
- Published, presented and co-authored several papers
Daniel Leon Information
- GM, Power Systems North America