PSC is the recognised specialist in providing consulting services to the electricity sector. PSC consultants provide independent strategic advisory services to industry leaders throughout the world.
PSC Strategic Advisory services
- End-to-end provision of premium strategic advisory services
- Objective and applied excellence – solutions that are theoretically sound AND grounded in the real world
- Broad expertise spanning all the key electricity sector fields
- A global, rapidly deployable team
- A commitment to enduring client partnerships based on expert, objective advice
Our strategic advisory services are proven, assisting industry executives in critical areas such as:
- Asset strategies
- Asset management plans
- Strategic project and business case reviews
- Business case development
- Organisational readiness
- Business Process Transformation
- Regulatory compliance
- Planning and positioning
Full Service provider
PSC is the complete full service provider of strategic advisory services. Our people bring end-to-end experience in development, implementation and operational aspects of electricity and energy assets.
PSC’s Strategic Advisory group offers clients objective and applied excellence. Our team of senior consultants are key leaders from each of our core business areas. This means PSC offers practical electricity industry experience underpinned by proven credentials and knowledge. These attributes ensure the solutions we recommend, whilst theoretically sound, remain grounded in the real world and focused on adding genuine value.
The power knowledge network
PSC has a global network of highly mobile specialist consultants. Our people are globally connected and work seamlessly with our clients in a collegial, accessible and professional manner. They bring expertise across all the key electricity sector fields, including operational technologies, market systems, power networks and HVDC.
Vendor neutrality and expertise
PSC is vendor neutral. This ensures our advice is genuinely impartial. PSC strategists combine an intimate grasp of the electricity industry’s specific requirements coupled with an appreciation of multi-vendor solutions. This means that the recommendations we make are optimised to provide the best solution to your business.
The value equation
The sum of what PSC offers is greater than its parts - enduring client partnerships based on mutual trust and respect; and built on expert, objective advice and services that deliver measurable value, aligned to client objectives.
PSC’s Strategic Advisory service offers clients the following capabilities:
- Capex plans
- Network system architectures
- Development roadmaps
- Technology solutions
- Evaluation of technologies
Strategic project and business reviews
- Project reviews
- Organisational reviews
Business case development
- Business case preparation
- Business case analysis and justification
- Strategic reviews of Capex and Opex programs
- Price review work
- Regulatory issues and associated works
- Asset management advisory work
- Operations and maintenance reviews
Electricity markets and policy
- Market systems strategy and evolution
- Market systems design reviews
- Independent auditing