Given the shift away from traditional models of generation, transmission and distribution and a switch to more renewable and distributed energy resources, we are seeing unprecedented levels of growth and excitement in our industry.
Opportunities exist for Power Systems Engineers at all levels from Engineer to Senior and Principals within our Power Systems Teams that operate regionally across the Asia Pacific region with Offices in Singapore and Wellington.
PSC’s power system teams continue to grow in the Asia Pacific region and globally, with an increasing client list and expanding pipeline of work. PSC is seeking power system engineers with relevant industry experience to lead and carry out study projects across the generation, transmission and distribution sectors. Candidates’ primary expertise should be in power system analysis and studies that model the behaviour of power systems and their various components under steady state and perturbed conditions. Engineers will:
- Carry out and lead technical studies, including loadflow, short circuit and stability analysis
- Develop capability in one or more other specialised technical areas, such as earthing, protection, power quality, electromagnetic transients
- Manage deliverables, schedules and budgets for client projects and studies
For Senior and Principal Roles:
- Mentor, coach and develop junior engineers
- Manage client expectations through regular communications and responsiveness
- Prepare, review and sign off detailed technical reports
- Develop consulting proposals and their components
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients
- Coordinate work flows with PSC colleagues around the world
- Assist with resource planning and management
- Support management in business development activities by presenting PSC capabilities to existing and prospective clients